Box Office Manager
As the Box Office Manager for the Ottawa Titans, you will keep the team and its fans organized and coordinated. You will build your sports resume through your performance by developing relationships that produce new ticket sales opportunities and renewing current ticketing plans. For selling, a successful candidate will use cold calls, face-to-face meetings and email marketing as methods for building lasting relationships with local businesses and individuals. As a member of our sales team, a high level of performance will enable you the opportunity to take on additional roles in both sales and management as your skills and resume continually develop. The ability to work in a team environment is a must!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate business revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face to face appointments, prospecting and networking, while facilitating ability for members of the sales team to do the same.
- Use a full catalog of inventory items (Group Seats, Full & Mini Packages, Food & Beverage Options, Suites, Meetings Space, etc) to customize a comprehensive hospitality package that fits your client’s every need
- Make cold calls and develop lists for calling to area companies to build new relationships
- Aggressively prospect and research new sales leads
- Produce sales presentations with prospects and potential customers
- Build and enforce best practices for ticket selling and management
- Track and report all ticket sales to ensure we meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals in the areas of season, group and partial-plan ticket packages
- Assist customers in navigating the ticketing platform
- Provide superior customer service to clients – existing ticket holders, prospects, and single-game customers
- Recruit, train and supervise game-day box office and ticket scanning staff. Be present to direct and assist at all home games and related events.
- Responsible for ticket reports, tracking, usage and fan/staff training
- Record all activity and sales pipeline details in the ticket CRM system
- Provide financial and inventory reports as required
- Attend team and community events for the purpose of making new connections and maximizing sales opportunities
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bilingual (English-French), organized, passionate and trustworthy
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Ability to handle several projects at once
- Strong communication and computer/technical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and a general understanding of data analysis
- Prior telemarketing and/or sales experience is preferred but not essential
- Willingness and ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
IDEAL START DATE: August 1, 2022
Please respond with cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.